Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW8386 Thermopolis (C8386)
Lat: 43.642°N Lon: 108.22633°W Elev: 4426ft.
East Thermopolis WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming west 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Rain likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE