Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW8386 Thermopolis (C8386)
Lat: 43.64200 Lon: -108.22633 Elev: 4426ft.
East Thermopolis WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 92. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE