Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
2 Miles ESE Westminster East CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain before noon, then rain and snow between noon and 3pm, then snow likely after 3pm. Temperature rising to near 43 by 10am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 19. North wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE