Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow with areas of blowing snow before noon, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow between noon and 4pm, then a slight chance of snow after 4pm. Temperature falling to around 20 by 4pm. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -6. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE