Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW8386 Thermopolis (C8386)
Lat: 43.642°N Lon: 108.22633°W Elev: 4426ft.
5 Miles NNW Shoshoni WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 5 to 14 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE