Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles WSW Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow. Steady temperature around 36. North northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light west wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE