Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 10 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1009.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
2 Miles NE Denver CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE