Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
2 Miles SW Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 24. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE