Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles ENE Denver CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light west southwest wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE