Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity84% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.29 in (1027.1 mb) Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International Airport (KAZO)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 873ft.
Eastwood MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southeast wind around 9 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.