Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
2 Miles SSW Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of smoke before 9am. Sunny, with a high near 90. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE