Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
2 Miles SSW Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -14. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -6. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE