Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles SSW Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE