Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 2 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles E Denver CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Light north northwest wind. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -14. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -7. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE