Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Periods of rain. High near 39. Wind chill values as low as 32. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain, snow, and sleet likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. Wind chill values as low as 25 early. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE