Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
2 Miles S Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow. Steady temperature around 34. North northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE