Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1000.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles S Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then snow. Temperature rising to near 42 by 11am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE