Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE