Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles NE Glendale CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 11. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 0. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. Light north northwest wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE