Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Logan County Airport (KAAA)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -89.33 Elev: 584ft.
4 Miles NW Lincoln IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 24. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values between -1 and 4. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Logan County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE