Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan County Airport (KAAA)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -89.33 Elev: 584ft.
4 Miles NNW Lincoln IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -8 and 1. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Logan County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE