Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
5 Miles ESE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE