Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 1 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
5 Miles ESE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE