Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 17 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1007.2 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles SSE Docena AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog after 4am. Low around 61. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 51 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE