Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light west southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE