Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Junction, Walker Field (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
3 Miles SSE Redlands CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -20. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -10. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE