Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Rain after 4pm. High near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 44. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE