Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE