Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.27 in (1026.2 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International Airport (KAZO)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 873ft.
Galesburg MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Light west wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 37. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.