Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE