Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 53. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE