Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Harbor (KP59)
Lat: 47.45°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 610ft.
Lac La Belle MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a steady temperature around 15. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow and freezing rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Keweenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE