Flash flooding possible across parts of central Plains and Upper Midwest
Heavy rain is forecast from the central Plains into the Upper Midwest and will bring a threat of flash flooding to these regions Thursday into Friday. The heaviest rain on Thursday is expected from northern Kansas across eastern Nebraska, Iowa and southeastern Minnesota into Wisconsin.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Copper Harbor (KP59)
Lat: 47.45°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 610ft.
Lac La Belle MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Labor Day Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Breezy. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.