A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.25 in (1024.2 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
2 Miles N Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Showers. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.