Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 9pm. Low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE