Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.8 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Great Falls, Great Falls International Airport (KGTF)
Lat: 47.47333°N Lon: 111.38222°W Elev: 3675ft.
3 Miles E Great Falls International Airport MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 44. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Low around 25. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 3 Miles E Great Falls International Airport MT
47.47°N 111.33°W (Elev. 3398 ft)
- Last Update: 4:19 am MDT Mar 10, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 8am MDT Mar 10, 2014-6pm MDT Mar 16, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE