Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Heavy Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
Mountain Brook AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 51. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 48. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 48. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE