Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.60 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington Municipal Airport (KBUU)
Lat: 42.69°N Lon: 88.31°W Elev: 778ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then snow. Low around 22. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McHenry County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE