Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77°N Lon: 97.45°W Elev: 608ft.
3 Miles NNE Fort Worth TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 43 by 5pm. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE