Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Mountain Brook AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Friday A 40 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Showers. Low around 40. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 55.