Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
Cahaba Heights AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 74. South wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after midnight. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. Cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. High near 68. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE