Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
Mountain Brook AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 44. Light southeast wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. High near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE