Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Thunderstorm Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
Cahaba Heights AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 53. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain. High near 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 43. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE