Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.40 in (1029.6 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Irondale AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 36. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.