Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE