Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 22 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
3 Miles SSW La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a south wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE