Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88 Lon: -91.25 Elev: 669ft.
3 Miles SSW La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Patchy blowing snow between 8am and 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -8. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -13. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -9. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE