Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04000 Lon: -107.45000 Elev: 4470ft.
5 Miles NE Hyattville WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy and cold, with a steady temperature around 7. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light north northwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE