Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.68 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04°N Lon: 107.45°W Elev: 4470ft.
5 Miles NE Hyattville WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 9 to 14 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for North Big Horn Basin, WY