Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04°N Lon: 107.45°W Elev: 4470ft.
5 Miles NE Hyattville WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE