Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint-11°F (-24°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-25°F (-32°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96 Lon: -97.18 Elev: 839ft.
Grand Forks ND
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 0. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -15. Wind chill values as low as -29. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -31. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -25. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Sunday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -6.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Forks County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE