Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer30.22 in Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Kerrville, Kerrville Municipal Airport/Louis Schreiner Field (KERV)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 99.08°W Elev: 1617ft.
2 Miles S Bandera TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Saturday Rain. High near 58. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.