Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 26. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE