Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE