Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Gwinn, Sawyer Airport (KSAW)
Lat: 46.35 Lon: -87.39 Elev: 1253ft.
4 Miles SSW Palmer MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. West wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 14. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow. Temperature rising to around 16 by 3am. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marquette County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE