Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 18 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Gwinn, Sawyer Airport (KSAW)
Lat: 46.35°N Lon: 87.39°W Elev: 1253ft.
4 Miles SSW Palmer MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow between 11am and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 29. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marquette County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE