Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.74 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
3 Miles SSW Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 19. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE