Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 9 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Port Chicago (PCOC1)
Lat: 38.056°N Lon: 122.0395°W Elev: 0ft.
3 Miles N Concord CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Light north northwest wind.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE