Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 11 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Wind Chill-15°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Port Chicago (PCOC1)
Lat: 38.05600 Lon: -122.03950 Elev: 0ft.
3 Miles N Concord CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE