Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Las Cruces Intl Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -106.77 Elev: 4570ft.
3 Miles ESE Dona Ana NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light southeast wind.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Dona Ana County/Mesilla Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE