Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.6 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
3 Miles NNW Huntsville AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 57. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 46 by 5pm. Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE