Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1033.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.77 Elev: 624ft.
3 Miles NNW Huntsville AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 7pm. Low around 40. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 54. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE