Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 95.35°W Elev: 95ft.
4 Miles W Houston Intercontinental Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 4 Miles W Houston Intercontinental Airport TX
29.98°N 95.42°W (Elev. 102 ft)
- Last Update: 12:14 pm CDT Mar 9, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 1pm CDT Mar 9, 2014-6pm CDT Mar 15, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE